Precision offers physician advisor expertise, evidence-based medical research and sophisticated technology to support appropriate reimbursement and accurate quality reporting within your organization. We team up with your physicians to pinpoint improvement opportunities.
Our on-site and remote services can apply artificial intelligence (AI) to drive timely patient-status determinations. We deliver greater efficiency, accuracy and integrity to your utilization review and clinical documentation improvement processes and outcomes.
Our Physician Advisor Services can help you reduce denial rates, manage appeals, minimize audit risk and optimize reimbursement. They can also relieve the administrative burden on physicians, freeing them to devote more time to patient care.
We support physicians and case management by navigating the regulatory environment and providing concurrent recommendations to increase billing compliance and reduce clinical denials.
Physician Advisory Division provides:
- Inventory and performance reporting by physician, diagnosis, payer, etc
- Regulatory Compliance Guidance (2 Midnight Rule, CMS Conditions of Participation for Hospitals)
- Expertise with Milliman & Interqual Guidelines
- Concurrent Chart Review for appropriate Level/Setting of Care and Medical Necessity
- Concurrent Continuation of Stay Review
- Concurrent Managed Care Peer-to-Peer Reviews
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Guidance
Diabetes Prevention Counseling Offerings for Employers, Assistant Living Facilities and School Districts
- CDC Certified Professionals
- In-Person /Online/ Distance-Learning coaching
- Nationally Certified Lifestyle Coaches
- Services in English and Spanish
We provide evidence-based Health Education to individuals of all ages. We use a research-based Lifestyle Change Curriculum proven to decrease the individuals' risk factors for disease development (obesity, type 2 diabetes, and heart disease) through behavioral modification.
We teach our program participants how to lose weight, eat healthy, manage stress, and achieve 150 minutes of physical activity per week. Food & Nutrition information is a major part of the program. Our certified Lifestyle Coaches teach participants about the healthy plate, meal preparation, menu planning, shopping and cooking healthy. We teach participants how to track their calories intake and physical activity. We monitor participants' progress throughout the program (1 year). Many services are provided at no cost for some Employee Benefit Plans, State Medicaid Programs and qualified Medicare Beneficiaries.