Position: Account Officer
Project Name: Operational Research and Clinical Trial Monitoring for Large Global Project
Location: New York, USA
Type: Full Time
Reports to: Director of Finance and Admin
Precision HealthCare Consultants
Brief background and objectives of the organization as it ties to the project.
Precision HealthCare Consultants is seeking a qualified Account Officer to support an anticipated monitoring of a large portfolio of operational research and clinical trial studies for the USG.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the Director of Finance and Administration and the team in New York in the administrative and account management
- Support the development of budgets and project work plans and ensure achievement of project results
- Ensure that goals, objectives, and deliverables are met within a prescribed time frame and within budget limits
- Ensure compliance with donor and organizational rules and regulations
- Liaise with the country team and ensure accounts are up to date and in alignment with work plan, while ensuring compliance to USG donor principles and Precision HealthCare Consultants regulations to achieve project results
- In collaboration with country team and other members of the program management unit, ensure accurate and timely reporting of all programmatic and financial deliverables
Education, Experience and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance is required*
- Minimum 2+ years experience in USG funded health projects’ account management. Excellent accounting skills*
- Excellent leadership qualities with demonstrated ability in managing multidisciplinary teams and achieving successful results
- Ability to work independently, self-manage or as a team member, detailed oriented with excellent communication, and organization skills
- Proficient in English
- Conversant with USG Donor principles and regulation for compliance and cooperative agreement is a plus
- Competency in Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
The location will be in New York, US. Minimal international travels (if at all) are required; 5%-10%.
This job description is an overview of the main duties, please note that adjustments and modifications can be applied as required.
Non-profit Organization Management
Accounting and Finance*