Position: Admin/Logistics Officer
Project Name: Operational Research and Clinical Trial Monitoring for Large Global Project
Location: New York, USA
Type: Full Time
Reports to: Director of Finance and Administration
Precision HealthCare Consultants
Brief background and objectives of the organization as it ties to the project.
Precision HealthCare Consultants is seeking a qualified candidate for the Admin/Logistics Assistant to support an anticipated monitoring of a large portfolio of operational research and clinical trial studies for the USG.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Admin/Logistics Officer will report to the Director of Finance and Administration and work closely with the HR Officer and the team to provide senior level administrative support & logistics for the project.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the day-to-day office operation, including, but not limited to problem and conflict resolution, organization, and prioritization of tasks, and responding to written communications.
- Design and update systems for communications among staff to facilitate the efficient flow of information relating to projects and program activities.
- Maintain and utilize various administrative databases.
- Manage calendar(s) for staff; establish appointment priorities; accept, schedule, reschedule and/or refuse appointments or invitations on behalf of the Division/Office.
- Arrange all travel (local, national, and international) for staff; submit vouchers and documentation after travel is completed.
- Complete special projects, such as organizing staff retreats or planning large meetings.
- Summarize the content of incoming materials, specifically gathered information, or meetings to assist executive staff.
- Edit a variety of documents such as travel requests, requests for sponsored travel (Form 348), outside activities (Form 520), official duty memoranda, correspondence, conflict of interest and various other forms.
- Develop and distribute agendas for staff meetings
- Act as divisional contact for all maintenance requests.
Education, Experience and Competencies
- Bachelors or Advanced Degree in Business Administration.
- 2 to 5+ years of experience in providing administrative support for medium to large USG funded health projects is a plus
- Excellent management skill and ability to work with multidisciplinary teams and achieving successful results.
- Skillful in stakeholder management
- Ability to work independently, self-manage or as a team member, detailed oriented with excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong interpersonal speaking and writing skills in English
- Competency in Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
The location will be in NY, United States.
Minimal international travels are required; 5%-10%.
This job description is an overview of the main duties, please note that adjustments and modifications can be applied as required.
Entry- Mid Level
Non-profit Organization Management
Administration and Logistics