Precision is seeking a smart and innovative REMOTE Administrative Assistant/ Coordinator to join our rapidly growing team. If you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate, working with Precision could be a challenging and rewarding next step in your career.
- Part-Time: Flexible Schedule
- Location: Remote/Work from Home
- Required: A minimum 2 years administration/project management experience. Professional document formatting and editing expertise using a variety of tools (MS Office Products and/or software as necessary. Examples Word, Excel, PPT, Visio and Experience with Microsoft SharePoint)
- Strong facilitation, technical writing, editing, excellent communication skills. Highly organized with strong attention to detail, including grammar, punctuation, and syntax
- Documented track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately, and collaboratively to meet deadlines.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Composes and produces business correspondences, reports and related materials.
- Create documents, presentations, and spreadsheets as needed in response to solicitations
- Ensures confidentiality and controls access to sensitive information.
- Assist with the management and maintenance of the Business Growth SharePoint sites and proposal related document repositories
- Proposal Support and Research
- Read and interpret solicitations to identify critical items required for compliant responses and highlight evaluation criteria for management.
- Manage proposal kick off meetings and data calls. Develop proposal outlines, compliance matrices and proposal schedules to meet proposal milestones
- Review proposals to ensure proposal sections comply with RFP requirements including format and style criteria
Looking for people with WOW attitude.
What we look for.
Experience – Experience is essential in today's market. We seek professionals with at least 2 years professional experience.
Academic Excellence – Knowledge is the foundation upon which we base our analysis and recommendations. In todays dynamic business environment, it is necessary for associates to constantly grasp and master new information and strategies quickly and apply them correctly.
Enthusiasm. The demands of consulting requires genuine interest in the field and are critical for longevity and success. We look for this intangible characteristic in all candidates who apply with us.