Precision is seeking a part time, onsite Administrative/Personal Assistant with existing security clearance, or the ability to obtain, to join our rapidly growing team. If you are an experienced professional, working with Precision could be a challenging and rewarding next step in your career.
- Part-Time: 20-30 hours a week
- Salary: $30-40 (based on experience)
- Location: Washington DC area
- Required: A minimum of 2 years’ professional administrative and/or project management experience. This role requires confidentiality and controls access to sensitive information.
- Highly organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional document formatting and editing expertise using a variety of tools (Adobe PDF and MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PPTX)
- Experienced composing and producing business correspondence, reports, presentations, spreadsheets, and related materials as solicited with excellent editing skills
- Documented track record of managing multiple projects
- Ability to work quickly, accurately, and collaboratively to meet deadlines
- Reliable, punctual, industrious worker with a strong attention to detail
- Looking for individuals with a positive WOW attitude.
Positions: Administrative Assistant/Coordinator
Locations: Washington DC