Reports to: Administration
We are actively looking for employees in HUBZone areas. Please enter your address in the below link and let us if you live in a HUBZone
Precision is seeking a smart and energetic intern to join our team. The intern will join our closely knit and rapidly growing team. This is an amazing opportunity to gain meaningful experience and skills in the dynamic world of Management Consulting. This is a paid internship, and we are looking for bright stars who can help take our company to the next level. This is a 100% remote opportunity and also an excellent opportunity for college students looking to earn extra income.
Roles and Responsibilities
Include but are not limited to:
• Manages the company’s social media accounts and posts content.
• Brainstorms campaign ideas.
• Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
• Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
• Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
• Engages with customers or clients and provides service and/or sales.
• Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
• Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems.
• Assists in creating performance reports.
• Degree seeking student at a college or university
• Displays excellent written and oral communication skills
• In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Basic knowledge of programs and services offered by Precision
• Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment