Project Name: Operational Research and Clinical Trial Monitoring for Large Global Project
Location: NY, USA
Type: Part Time – Remote
Reports to: Project Director
Precision HealthCare Consultants
Precision was awarded the 2021 US Department of Commerce, Minority Business
Development Agency (MBDA) HealthCare Firm of The Year for the firms dedication to
healthcare equity and excellence.
Precision leadership is passionate about the global public health and safety of the
public with special focus on the underserved, disadvantaged, people with disabilities
and minorities. The team works with public/global health initiatives and federal
agencies including Health and Human Services (HHS), OppDivs Administration for
Children and Families (ACF), Center for Disease Control (CDC), Centers for Medicare
and Medicaid Services (CDC); United States Department of Agriculture (USDA),
Department of Labor (DOL); Defense Health Agency(DHA); Small Business
Administration (SBA) and Capital Projects through the Department of Transportation.
Precision mission aligns with the US President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief, the
largest commitment to address a single disease in history HIV/AIDS to accelerate
progress toward controlling the global HIV/AIDS epidemic in more than 50 countries.
Precision HealthCare Consultants is seeking a qualified candidate for the Training
Coordinator position to support monitoring of a large portfolio of operational research
and clinical trial studies for the USG.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Training Coordinator will report to the Project Director and work in closely with the
technical team to assess capacity needs in countries and lead the development of training
curriculum, guides, strategies, and plans related to clinical research. Primary
responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Lead and support development of training curricula, lesson plans, training and
facilitator guide, and other required training tools
• Support training and mentoring of teams and government partners to ensure and
establish a competent work force. Competence in GCP/GLP Training and Human
Subject Protection Training (HSP) is required*
• Support training activities by assisting with content development for trainings,
organizing training logistics and serving as a facilitator for training modules
• Develop manuals, standard operating procedures (SOPs), e-resource modules,
and job aids
• Collaborate with other senior advisors in the development and design of external
• Identify and adopt innovative approaches including distance learning to develop
capacity building at all tier-levels
• Collect, analyze, and report information on the training activities to consortium
Education, Experience and Competencies
• Bachelor’s in Education or related field. Degree in Public Health is an advantage
• Minimum 3-year experience coordinating and planning trainings, developing and
delivering instructor led and web-based training in education projects
• Minimum 3+ year experience in health training programs on medium to large
USG funded health projects, especially infectious disease control programs.
• Competence in GCP/GLP Training and Human Subject Protection Training (HSP)
• Conversant with using Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) and Reporting
• Excellence communications skills; ability to facilitate workshop meetings and
trainings in English*
• Ability to work independently, self-manage or as a team member and detailed
• Excellent leadership qualities with demonstrated ability in leading and managing
multidisciplinary teams and achieving successful results.
• Strong interpersonal speaking and writing skills
• Competency in Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
The location will be remote. United States.
This job description is an overview of the main duties, please note that adjustments and
modifications can be applied as required.
Non-profit Organization Management