Precision is committed to offering our team members the opportunity to realize their full potential, working with top talent across the country.
Together we provide innovation and deliver our varied services with ethics and integrity.
We believe in building long-term relationships. Our consultants stay with us as they enjoy flexible schedules, competitive rates, and a wide range of on-site and remote opportunities.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions.
- Physician Advisor – Remote
- HealthCare Actuary – Albany, NY
- HealthCare Data Analytic Specialist – Albany, NY
- Research Intern, Atlanta, Georgia
- Research Intern, New York, NY
Medical Coding Specialists – AHIMA/AAPC Certified:
- Medical Coder Inpatient, (RHIT Required) – Remote
- Medical Coder Outpatient – Remote
HealthCare Professionals – Personal Assistant Services (PAS):
- CNA – Chicago, Illinois
- CNA – Washington DC
- CNA – Atlanta, Georgia
- CNA – New York, NY
Construction Support – OnSite Medics:
- EMT – New York, NY
- Safety Professionals – NYC Metropolitan Area
- OSHA 500 Trainers – NYC Metropolitan Area
- Specimen Collectors for Drug Tests – NYC Metropolitan Area