TITLE: Project Support Coordinator / Project Facilitator
REPORTS TO: Director/Assistant Director/Manager
This individual will coordinate activities critical to the successful completion of clinical studies and review projects for US Government Contract Unit. They will support programs by monitoring requests, liaising with clinical partners, managing provider and contractor interactions, tracking deliverables and deadlines, and develop project frameworks to support interdisciplinary and interagency communications.
- Using collaborative management software, develop project resource tracking and monitoring tools.
- Coordinate project requests, correspondence and calls, and agency interactions supporting project goals and deadlines.
- Track multiple projects across departments and identify roadblocks and concerns. Manage assigned cases, tasks and workflow, and collaborate with team members to continuously improve business processes.
- Routinely present project status in huddles and scrums while using an agile, iterative approach to system implementation and data presentation.
- Provide support to the patient appeal program and liaise with Precision physicians as necessary.
- Facilitate the development of metrics, key performance indicators, measures, and evaluation methods for assessing program performance.
- Other activities as may be deemed necessary.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in healthcare, business, management, or digital studies.
- Knowledge and experience with collaborative project management software, electronic documents, and design.
- Ability to problem solve and work collaboratively with peers, medical, analytical, and administrative support staff.
- Excellent written and verbal skills including phone manner.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability and desire to be flexible, innovative, and creative while multi-tasking.
- Ability to meet deadlines in time sensitive environment.
- 1. Bachelors or advanced degree in healthcare, business, management digital studies or related field.
- Looking for people with WOW attitude.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Experience – Experience is essential in today’s market. We seek professionals with at least 2 years professional experience, however new graduates especially from HBCUs will be considered.
- Academic Excellence – Knowledge is the foundation upon which we base our analysis and recommendations. In todays dynamic business environment, it is necessary for associates to constantly grasp and master new information and strategies quickly and apply them correctly.
- Enthusiasm. The demands of consulting requires genuine interest in the field and are critical for longevity and success. We look for this intangible characteristic in all candidates who apply with us.