Electronic medical claims filing is one of the best opportunities available today. HealthCare Providers will always need professionals to process their billing. Medical Billing is the lifeline of a practice. NEW ANSI 5010, ICD 10 and other regulations require standardization and efficient electronic billing for all providers. As a leader in Medical Billing Services, our company has been honored and awarded by several organizations and featured in various magazines and publications.
Let Precision HealthCare Consultants show you how to claim the Paper Lion.
The Medical Billing at Home Solution:
Here is how Home Based Medical Billing Works:
- Start up software cost: Medisoft Program as low as $299. Special discounted start up billing packages available - including training, tech support, and hardware. Call us toll free 888-265-2547 or contact us.
- "Potential Earnings" $30,000 - $100,000
- Marketing: Direct contact with Medical Professionals paid through insurance claims. For sure fire marketing call us toll free at 888-265-2547 or contact us for our "Starting A Medical Billing Service" video with Handbook.
- Special Qualifications: Meticulous work habits, patience, familiarity with computers. Knowledge of Coding systems.
- Hardware Needed: PC 233mHz Pentium II or greater processor, 64 mb RAM, 1 gig hard drive, mouse or compatible pointing device, CD-ROM 2X or faster. Microsoft Windows 98, ME, NT (Version 4.0 with current updates), Windows 2000 or Windows XP operating system. Fax machine.
- Best advice for success: Market aggressively, make yourself visible. Contact us for training video + manual that has assisted many in launching and maintaining their business. Order online.
Why would a doctor require your service if it can be done in the office?
- You receive super bill/encounter form from Doctor stating what procedure was done (CPT code) and what was wrong with the patient (ICD code). These forms are a part of the Medisoft system. The ICD and CPT codes are explained in books that are very detailed. You can learn to use the code books by special training or experience. It is more than looking up something in a big detailed book. Knowing the codes enables you to get the money the doctor or other providers have coming to them. There are also several home training programs, videos and manuals that will enable you to understand the coding systems.
- You enter the information into your Medisoft Software System - Procedure Code, Diagnosis Code and HCPCS code library are available for download into your system.
- You send your claim electronically to a Clearinghouse that edits and formats your claim; the clearinghouse then forwards it to the appropriate insurance company. Medisoft has an agreement with MedUnite to submit an unlimited number of claims for a small monthly maintenance fee. In additional direct claims modules eliminate monthly fees. Contact us and we will help you decide which is best for your service.
- The insurance company forwards a check to the doctor along with a detailed statement of what was paid (Explanation of Benefits - EOB). When doctors bill on paper forms (HCFA 1500 standard claim form), the turnaround time for reimbursement is 30 - 45 days. In contrast, the electronic billing turnaround time can be as fast as 7 - 14 days.
How much can I expect to make doing medical billing?
- Cash flow is increased. The doctor does not need to update their existing computer system.
- The doctor will save money because administrative and clerical costs will decrease.
- Doctor and staff can devote time to marketing practice and treating patients.
It is always good to accommodate the client. Some want to pay by the hour, by the month or by the bill. A lot also depends on the type of service you offer and the specialty of the doctor you are billing for. Taking over all billing functions including patient statements and posting of insurance payments can ring a bill of 7% to 15% of receipts. On the other hand, if you are interested in starting off by offering electronic claims filing only, typically billing services charge $2 - $7 per claim.
"Entrepreneurial growth is spurred on by changes in the health care industry and the data revolution"
- January 1997 Black Enterprise magazine.
Get details about our E-BOOK
Want a Prepackaged Solution? Click Here!
Learn more about billing
The Time to Start is Now ! Call us toll free at 888-265-2547 or contact us below.